Thursday, June 18, 2009

31 weeks!

So I forgot to do my 30 week check-in. Oops.

Anyway, now here we are at 31 weeks. Little bigger, little sorer. Little more anxious for this baby to get here already!

Wiggle Worm is a non-stop mover these days, and he's somehow figured how to get a foot about 3 inches behind my ribs and an arm pretty much down my leg at the same time. By the end of the day I'm not only tired, but my poor stomach is just bruised.

I'm still impatiently waiting for the crib bedding to arrive so I can get the nursery finished up. It's more than two weeks late now and it's so frustrating. I don't want to rush the seamstress, though, because I want her to do the best job possible. But I want my stuff!

There aren't many more milestones to look forward to, and I now understand why this is the hardest part of pregnancy to make through. In first and second tri there are new things nearly every week. Tests and movement and U/Ss. Now I just sit and wait. I do have my Strep B test coming up, but seriously, I'm not going to get excited about a butt swab. No thanks.

So we wait. Two months to go.

Here's the 31-week photo!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww, you're still looking great! I hope these 8 weeks pass quickly for you!

L said...

You look adorable!! can't wait to see this bedding:)

SarahLynn said...

You look great! Love the bump.

Unknown said...

You look wonderful!! Hope the crib arrives very soon too!