Friday, February 20, 2009

Let's talk about sex

No, not the kind that got me into this situation in the first place. The sex of Lil G!

We finally booked the big U/S -- March 27. Which seems ages away. Eons, even. Of course, it's five weeks, which in the grand scheme is nothing. But screw the grand scheme. I want to know!

I want the baby to have a name. I want to start picking out clothes and nursery items. I want to refrain from calling the baby "it."

Let's play a game. Comment with your most creative suggestion for ways for me to pass the time between now and the U/S. Best idea gets ... I dunno. I'll think of something.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I start school back up soon so I'll have plenty of homework for you to do for me!

Lindsay said...

Hum... the best way to pass time for me, Shopping!! Or if you want to be more productive you could clean/organize a room wach week until the big U/S! (but that wouldn't be near as fun as a 5 week shopping binge :-)